Genetic structure of L. amethystina populations
A.-M. FIORE-DONNO & F. MARTIN (2001) Population genetic structure and spatial distribution of genets from Laccaria amethystina, Xerocomus chrysenteron and Xerocomus pruinatus in a old mixed forest. New Phytologist, submitted.
- Location of the study sites (solid red squares) within the Mycological Reserve of La Chanéaz and within Switzerland. Plot 47 where Xerocomus chrysenteron and X. pruinatus basidiocarps were collected, was a 100 m2-area. Plot 59, in which Laccaria amethystina was harvested, had a surface of 50 m2. The distance between the two plots was approximately 270 m.
- Agarose gel showing the 700- and 760 bp-IGS1 types of L. amethystina and the formation of heteroduplices.
- RAPD products of L. amethystina basidiocarps sampled in 1998 (generated by primer 157).
- RAPD products of X. chrysenteron basidiocarps sampled in 1999 (generated by primer 174).
- Sequence alignment of the AA- and aa-IGS1 types of L. amethystina.
- Rectangular matrix of scored RAPDs of L. amethystina (192 individuals, 59 DNA bands).
- UPGMA dendrogram of the relationships among RAPD patterns from L. amethystina in plot 59 of La Chanéaz Mycological reserve.
- Neighbor-joining dendrogram of the relationships among RAPD patterns from L. amethystina in plot 59 of La Chanéaz Mycological reserve.
- 2D representation of a principal coordinate analysis of the relationships among RAPD patterns from L. amethystina in plot 59 of La Chanéaz Mycological reserve.
H. GHERBI, C. DELARUELLE, M.-A.SELOSSE and F. MARTIN (1999) High genetic diversity in a population of the ectomycorrhizal basidiomycete Laccaria amethystina in a 150-year-old beech forest. Molecular Ecology (1999) 8, 2003-2013. Download the PDF reprint.